The Phil Tresidder Memorial Golf Day is on debut at the newly upgraded Strathfield Golf Club. It has been moved from the traditional Friday timeslot to a 12:30 Sunday afternoon tee off to allow players and supporters to play outside of normal working hours. Please rally your friends and family and contact David Bourke to lock yourself and your group in for what will be a very enjoyable day!
RPCC Management Committee
Feature Image: Last season’s MVP Hayden Fox with father Gavin!
The Randwick Petersham Cricket Committee invite you to the Randwick Petersham End of Season Presentation Night on Friday 17th May at The Randwick Club, 135 Alison Rd, Randwick.
Join your team mates and our valuable sponsors to celebrate 2018/19 and particularly our award winners.
Players, partners, parents and sponsors are all welcome.
Some of the awards to be presented on the night include:
– Player of the Season
– Clubman of the Year (Player and Non-Player)
– MVP – Premier Cricket
– MVP – AW Green Shield and Poidevin Gray (sponsored by Altitude Travel Randwick)
Cost: $75 per ticket (two course meal plus 2 free ticketed drinks included, vegetarian option also available, please advise any dietary requirements)
Dress code: Formal
Time: 6:30pm for 7:00pm
Payment to be made to the Club’s Bendigo Account:
Narration – Surname EOS
Randwick Petersham Cricket Club – Committee
The Eighteenth Annual General Meeting of Randwick Petersham Cricket Club Incorporated will be held at Petersham RSL Club, Regent Street, Petersham on Thursday 25 July 2019 at 7.00pm.
1. Welcome by President Michael Whitney
2. To receive the Eighteenth Annual Report and Financial Statement
3. Presentation of Annual Awards
4. To elect the following Office Bearers and a Management Committee for the ensuing year:
– Chief Executive Officer
– Asst. Chief Executive Officer
– Financial Controller
– Asst. Financial Controller
– Management Committee (five)
– Delegates to Sydney Cricket Association (two)
– Delegate to New South Wales Cricket Association
– Honorary Auditor
5. To consider any business brought forward in conformity with the club rules.
Please note that only last season’s members are entitled to vote.
If you wish to pass on your apologies for not being able to attend the AGM, please contact John Stewart: firstname.lastname@example.org