– Fees must be paid by 15th January 2021 unless payment by instalment has been agreed to. Payment by instalment to be arranged with Jeremy Jastrzab ([email protected]).
– Fees paid in full before 30th November 2020 will be entitled to an early bird discount.
– Players with fees that remain unpaid after 29th January 2021 will be charged a late fee (unless an instalment plan has been put in place).
– Players with fees that remain unpaid after 28th February 2021 will be charged a further late fee and may not be registered for subsequent seasons (unless an instalment plan has been put in place).
– All fees are to be finalised before the end of the season.
– All School, University and TAFE students are eligible for the student fee.
– We are now able to accept Active Kids Voucher with fee payments. Please register and pay through Play Cricket to make use of this voucher.
– Performance payments to players cannot be offset against fees.
– Players who only participate in the AW Green Shield or Poidevin Gray Shield will be subject to the relevant fee. These players will be charged the relevant Student/Senior fee if they are subsequently selected in Premier or Metro Cup.
– Seniors, Students, AW Green Shield and Poidevin-Gray Shield have their playing and training kit included as part of the fees.
– Anyone not subject to the above categories but receives playing and training kit, will be expected to pay for it. They will be entitled to three (3) games as part of this fee