PLAYING FEE SCHEDULE 2019-20 SEASON
Below are the playing fees for members of Randwick Petersham Cricket Club for season 2019-20. These fees are an important part of club membership and go a long way to ensuring all teams get on the park week-in-and-out.
– Fees must be paid by 30 November 2019 unless payment by installment has been agreed to. Payment by installment to be arranged with Jeremy Jastrzab (firstname.lastname@example.org).
– Players with fees that remain unpaid after 30 November 2019 will be charged a late fee (unless an installment plan has been put in place).
– Players with fees that remain unpaid after 29 February 2020 will be charged a further late fee and may not be registered for subsequent seasons (unless an installment plan has been put in place).
– All fees are to be finalised before the end of the season.
– Performance payments to players cannot be offset against fees.
– *Green Shield players subsequently selected in Premier or Metro Cup will be charged the Student fee.
– Players, Students and Green Shield have their playing and training kit included as part of the fees. Anyone not subject to the above categories but receives playing and training kit, will be expected to pay for it.
Payment can be made through the portal below or through direct debit below.
For direct payment into the club’s bank account:
Account Name: Randwick Petersham Cricket Club
Bank and Branch: CBA
Account Number: 10578262
Narration: ‘Surname’ fees 1920
For anyone who would like to play by credit card, please see Jeremy Jastrzab at training to organise payment.
Randwick Petersham Cricket Club